Sunday, 19 March 2017

OUTFIT // ORIENTAL PRINT

Jacket / Zara, T-shirt / Vintage, Skirt / New Look, Boots / Topshop
Sunglasses / Ray-Ban
When I saw this dreamy oriental print satin mini skirt on Pages by Megan, I knew I had to get my hands on it - even more so when I saw it came in black! I know I massively over use the word dreamy but it is the only word that sums up how charming this skirt really is. I have been jumping on the print bandwagon a little more recently and stepping out of my usual go to black comfort zone.  

New Look had 30% off when you signed up to their emails so I got this piece for 16 QUID. I have to say I have been doing pretty well on the bargain hunting front recently and have a few more steals to post over the next couple of weeks. When I wore this skirt I was inundated with compliments and I relished in telling everyone how much it was, much to their surprise! Without discount it is only £22.99 so still a massive bargain for a detailed piece that looks a lot more expensive.

I paired this with my staple Zara long line leather jacket, a vintage Sid Vicious t-shirt that my mum forgot to tell me she had and my Topshop platforms.  I think the Sid Vicious t-shirt brought out the punk element in this pretty piece. Punks can were flowers too can't they?






Photos by  Alexandra Stone





X RB
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THEM + US. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig