Monday, 13 March 2017

OUTFIT // STRIPES & FLARES EVERYDAY





Hat / ASOS, Sunglasses / Ray-Ban, Jacket / H&M, T-Shirt /Thai Market, Flares / Mango
Platforms / Topshop, Bag / Zara 
I know it has been a very long time and I repeatedly tell myself off for not committing to the blog, BUT I'M BACK. Better than ever with a stripey over-sized blazer and flares combination to die for.


I picked up this god-like blazer last month after pretty much fantasizing over it for a good while. I thought to myself I may already have a striped blazer in my wardrobe but what's one more? I welcome this H&M dream boat into my wardrobe with open arms.

I unveiled this babe with my Mango denim flares and TOPSHOP platforms. There are not many days that go by I am not seen in a pair of flares. I have got myself into a voluntary flares rut and with the two new pairs I am getting delivered this week, it doesn't look like it is going to stop any time soon. But I am not complaining!

Finished off with my beloved baker boy hat and spy my new Zara cross body bag and this was the perfect outfit for a day strollin' around Soho with my mum.

GOD LOVES STRIPES & FLARES








X RB




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THEM + US. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig