Wednesday, 15 March 2017

OUTFIT // THE VELVET JACKET OF DREAMS



All hail this seventies vibe, sofa looking, velvet jacket of dreams!

If I was a jacket this probably would be it. The crop box shape, pimp collar and ring pull zip, mixed with the dreamy velvet material makes this Zara jacket a key piece in my wardrobe. It might be up there in my Top 5 jackets and that is saying something! I have many a compliment on this beauty and people are shocked to hear it was only £25 in the sale... 25 QUID?! Absolute bargain for this forever piece.

I utilised the beautifully scruffy stairwell at my work to shoot this look. I paired it with a statement leopard print shirt, my trusty Boohoo flares (obviously), beloved baker boy hat, fancy dress 70's orange tinted aviators and some new croc Western Toga office boots dupes. Pretty much a standard everyday look for me in the studio. I will happily be the ultimate outfit repeater for this jacket any day.





X RB
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THEM + US. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig