Monday, 13 March 2017

WEEKLY WISHLIST //



What I can't take my eyes off this week...



1. Studded Cross body bag / ZARA £39.99
How can I resist a slice of Western detail? In white too?  Right up my street and pretty perfect for Spring so I'm in.

2. Zebra print ruffle blouse / H&M £34.99
I do tell myself I don't need another printed shirt, especially animal print. But then I realised I didn't have any zebra print so definitely got to get my hands on this beaut because one more won't hurt.

3. Pink Floyd t-shirt / Brandy Melville £27
There is no other reason for wanting this piece than simply just really wanting a cool Pink Floyd top so this will do the trick.

4. Red Suede boots / NEXT £68
OK I know every blogger and their funny looking pug has these boots. But I have been after a pair of decently priced red boots and I think these were the ones. If only they would ever bloody be back in stock...







X RB
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THEM + US. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig